If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘BW Legal’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ‘1 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH’. Our company registration number is 07966978, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
WHEN MAKING A PAYMENT
- You Warrant the following:
- All personal information which you enter when making a payment to BW Legal as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge;
- If any personal information changes then you will notify us immediately either by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0113 487 0430; and
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity when making a payment to us and agree to not use any false personal information that is not associated with you.
- The payment will only be deemed successful between you and us once:
- You have been through the payment pages and clicked “pay now”.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement upon successful payment; which means that your payment has been received by us. This will then be allocated to your balance within 2 working days.
- Non acceptance of a payment may be due to any of the following reasons:
- Your card was declined by the bank;
- Your account has insufficient funds;
- You cancelled your payment;
- There was an error in the website;
- Your details did not meet our minimum fraud screening requirements; and
- The internet connection was lost.
- By ticking the “Confirm Terms and Conditions” box on the page “https://payments.bwlegal.co.uk/MakeAPayment.aspx” you agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page and, if accepted by us, will result in a payment made to BW Legal Services Ltd.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
- We employ security measures to prevent unauthorised access to information available on the Site and information that we collect online. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- We use high-level SSL encryption technology which is the most advanced security software currently available to carry out online transactions. With this you can rest assured that your personal details will be kept safely secure.
- If the page is secure you will see the “https” instead of “http” in the browser address window, the letter “s” meaning “secure”. A small padlock will also be visible at the bottom of the browser.
- Applicable card payments are also verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code to further enhance security.
SAGE PAY SECURITY POLICY
- Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
- Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P. address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
- In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
HOW TO CONTACT US